V jelq is a manual penis enlargement exercise, just like regular jelqing. See this guide to learn how to jelq
What makes V jelq different from regular jelqing lays in the fingers used to squeeze the penis. The standard jelq involves the thumb and index finger to form an “OK” gesture. V jelq uses the middle and ring fingers to form a “V”, that’s why it’s named like this.
How to do a V jelq
- With your right hand, make a “V” sign between your middle and ring fingers (think of Spock from Star Trek when he does a Vulcan salute).
- Curl your right hand into a “cup” position.
- Place your cupped hand under your penis. Insert the penis shaft within the “V” groove. You know you’ve made the right position if the head and the underside of your penis is resting on your palm. There must be no gap in the “V”.
- Perform an upward, pulling motion from the base to the head. Use a lubricant if you like it smooth.
- After your hand reached the penis head, repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second rep.
- On the third rep, place your penis again inside the “V”. This time, perform a pulling motion to the right (which is the direction of your right hand).
- At the start of your fourth rep, switch now to your left hand, and do another set of three reps.
- On the sixth rep, pull the penis to your left (which is the direction of your left hand).
- Continue doing sets of three by alternating your right and left hands. The whole session should last no longer than 15 minutes.
- You can start the exercise with your left hand instead of your right hand. With the V jelq tutorial above, pulling the shaft to the right happens at the 3rd, 9th, 15th, 21st, 27th reps while pulling to the left happens on the 6th, 12th, 18th, 24th, 30th
If you’re starting with your left hand, just reverse these numbers. The important thing is that you have to apply even force on both sides of your penis.
- You can form the “V” with your middle and ring fingers if that’s more effective and comfortable. For some users, the index and middle fingers give more squeeze while stroking.
- You can also do a downward motion instead of the upward stroke. Doing it downwards has less skin pull. Gravity will assist in generating additional force if you’re pushing down instead of pulling up.
Any safe and effective routine for regular jelqing is also applicable to V jelq. You can use the jelqing routine we have.
Like regular jelqing, you must observe the same safety precautions for V jelq. Here are some reminders:
- Do not apply excessive force.
- Perform V jelq only on a semi-erect penis.
- Don’t take shortcuts. Stick with your routine, and only make gradual changes. If you’re already pulling hard when you’re still new to jelqing, it could cause you injury. Treat V jelq and any penile exercises as a marathon, not as a sprint race.
- Take rest days. Don’t rush. Results don’t happen overnight.
Length and Girth Results
You can do either regular jelqing or V jelq for increasing penis length. But if you’re aiming for girth increase, we find V jelq to be more efficient.
The penis consists of two erectile tissues: a pair of corpus cavernosa that lies on the left and right sides of your penis, and the single corpus spongiosum the runs at the bottom side.
V jelq puts heavy pressure on the penis sides, where the corpus cavernosa are located. By focusing more on these tissues, V jelq has the upper advantage over normal jelqing for getting girth gains.
On the other hand, regular jelqing covers the entire circumference of your penis. It hits not only the corpus cavernosa but also the corpus spongiosum, making it better for even growth at all sides.
Should you do regular jelqing or V jelq?
If you’re satisfied with your penis length already and want to focus more on your penis girth, V jelq is better for you. V jelq hits the corpus cavernosa better than normal jelqing. You’ll get faster girth gains by focusing more pressure on your corpus cavernosa.